Tony   Gomes

Tony Gomes

Broker

Right At Home Realty Inc., Brokerage

Mobile:
416-998-3762
Office:
416-391-3232
Email Me

Hire Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future

Commercial and Investment Properties | Page 5

71 properties are displayed. To view additional 5 listings simply click here and sign up for FREE. If you already have an account, please login here.

Save Search
  • 359,000.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M1L4W1
    Total Size:
    1026 Sq Ft

    Brand New Commercial Unit For Lease At The One Centre Anchored By Hsbc, D-Spot And Affy's Premiumgrill .High Traffic, High Density Area Surrounded By Building, Housing And Commercial/Retail. Next To Hsbc Bank, Rona, Lowe's, Cineplex, Canadian Tire, Wal Mart Ect. The Plaza Has Plenty Of Parking Spaces, Excellent Visibility, Potential Of High Volumes Of Shoppers And Passing Traffic.

  • SEE WHAT REALTORS® SEE ***FREE VIP Account Required

    359,000.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M1S4M7
    Total Size:
    6700 Sq Ft

    Well Known Led Lighting Supplier In Ontario, Canada, In Design, Installation, And Wholesale/ Retail Sales Of Led , Carry A Wide Range Of Indoor And Outdoor Led Lights For All Needs, Include Led Spot-Lights, Down Lights, Hanging Lights, Tubes, Street Lights, Strip Lights And A Series Of Garden Lamps, Pass The Eetlus Listed, Fcc And Rohs Compliant, They Are Could Be Used For Both Business And Home, Reduces The Cost Of Electronic Bills.

  • 359,000.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M6S1P5
    Total Size:
    1250 Sq Ft

    Extremely Well Established Japanese Sushi Restaurant Located At Heavy Traffic Bloor West Village. New 5 Year Lease And Another 5 Year Option Possible. Annual Gross Sales $850,000 And Growing As Per Vendor. Full Line Of Equipments With W/I Cooler , W/I Freezer. Llbo. Great Net Income! Any Unauthorized Visit Is Absolutely Not Permitted.

  • 359,000.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M5B1S8
    Total Size:
    430 Sq Ft

    Great Opportunity For Starting Business In The Heart Of Downtown. Good For Nails & Spa, Small Retail Shops, Professional Or Medical Office (Not Suitable For Restaurant). College Park Completion In Autumn, High Pedestrian And Tourist Flows. Walking Distance To Eaton Center, Hotels, Hospitals, Ryerson University And Public Transit.

  • 358,888.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M2N5M6
    Total Size:
    511 Sq Ft

    Aggressively Priced To Sell !! Turn-Key Luxury Office Space , Floor To Ceiling Windows /Balcony (N) Exposure Great View. Office,Retail, And Luxury Res Condos Complex. Yonge/Sheppard Most Successful Office Complex. Easy Access,Direct Subway,Large Underground Parking And Visitor, Medical Uses Available,Excellent Corp Address Will Not Be Disappointed.

  • 358,800.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M1L0H2
    Lot size:
    15 x 60 Feet
    Total Size:
    1044 Sq Ft

    Brand New Commercial Unit For Sale At The One Centre Anchored By Hsbc, D-Spot And Affy's Premium Grill .High Traffic, High Density Area Surrounded By Building, Housing And Commercial/Retail. Next To Hsbc Bank, Rona, Lowe's, Cineplex, Canadian Tire, Wal Mart Ect. Ample Many Parking. Don't Miss One.

  • 358,500.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M2N5M6
    Total Size:
    680 Sq Ft

    Asking Approx. $527.21 Per Sq. Ft. Yonge And Sheppard Commercial Condo Office Unit, 680 Sq Feet As Per Builder's Plan, Newer Units On Yonge Street, North York District. Facing Yonge Street Located On The 3rd Floor, Lots Of Traffic, High Density Residence Area In The Heart Of North York. Direct Subway Access, Metro, L C B O, Starbucks. Unit Is Ideal Sized, Perfect For Medical, Accounting, Lawyers, Mortage, Insurance, Real Estate.

  • 358,000.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M9C1B8
    Total Size:
    360 Sq Ft

    Well Established & Money Making Food Court Outlet Business For Sale - Healthy Fast Food With Brand Name, Actively Supported By The Great Franchiser, At Extremely Busy Shopping Mall - Sherway Garden Mall, Best Exposure Inside The Food Court. Same Owner Since The Store Set Up In This Location. Care Free On Equipment And Leasehold During The Lease Term Period. Steady Sales, More Potential To Grow. Lower Cost, High Profit Margin, Rarely Found In Shopping Mall.

  • 354,744.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M1V5P2
    Total Size:
    758 Sq Ft

    Pre-Construction Price Offer On 3&1/2 Storey Office Building Development On High Demand In Central Scarborough Area. A Wide Variety Of Use Are Permitted. Silver Star And Kilcullen Castle Gate Giving Most Prominent Exposure. Ample Parking. All Information To Be Confirmed. Possession In February 2021.**Deposit Require 10% On Signing Aps, Then 25% Within 11 Months, Total 35% In 12 Months.

  • 354,744.00
    City:
    Toronto
    Postal Code:
    M1V5P2
    Total Size:
    758 Sq Ft

    Pre-Construction Price Offer On 3 &1/2 Storey Office Building Development On High Demand In Central Scarborough Area. A Wide Variety Of Use Are Permitted. Silver Stan And Kilcullen Caslte Gate Giving Most Prominent Exposure. Ample Parking. All Information To Be Confirmed. Possession In February 2021.**Deposit Require 10% On Signing Aps, Then 25% Within 11 Months, Total 35% In 12 Months.

Have Questions?

reCAPTCHA