Hire Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Pre Construction Condos by Diamondcorp, Cityzen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes
- Project Name: Garrison Point
- Builders: Diamondcorp, Cityzen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2018
- Address: 30 Ordnance St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6A 1A2
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Strachan & Wellington St
- Area: Toronto
- Municipality: Toronto C04
- Neighborhood: Englemount Lawrence
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Condo Style: Condo
- Building Size: 35 Storeys
- Number Of Units: 516
- Nearby Parks: Garrison Common , Liberty Square Park , Massey-Harris Park , Old Fort York , and The Gore
- Location: Located just east of Liberty Village, 30 Ordnance Street is located adjacent to one of Toronto's most vibrant new neighbourhoods. Within walking distance of the lakeshore and the entertainment/shopping/gallery districts of West Queen West, Trinity Bellwoods Park, King Street West and Ossington, 30 Ordnance is also a quick bike or streetcar ride away from the downtown core and financial district. The site faces the new parks being added to the Fort York precinct and will thus have protected views of the dramatic downtown skyline to the east.
- Price: Please contact us for pricing
Garrison Point is a new condo and townhouse development by Diamondcorp , Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes currently in preconstruction at 30 Ordnance St, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2018. Sales for available units range in price from $249,900 to $942,900. The development has a total of 516 units.
The Point is a lot of things. It’s a place to live. A place to play. It’s a place to hang with old friends and make new ones. It’s a place to get in shape and it’s a place to cool off on a hot summer day. Stylish condominium living is a big part of it, sure. But so are parklands, pools, local shops and even a fitness centre. This is more than just your average development — this is a real community, designed for real life. So whether you’re looking for a hip bachelor pad or a place to raise your family, life is just better when you get to The Point.