Hire Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Pre Construction Condos by Marlin Spring Developments
- Project Name: Stockyard District Condos
- Builders: Marlin Spring Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 2306 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: St Clair Ave W and Keele St
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 11 Stories
- Number Of Units: 267
- Location: 2306 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto
- Price: Please contact us for pricing
Stockyard District Condos is a new condo development by Marlin Spring Developments currently in preconstruction at 2306 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. Stockyard District Condos has a total of 267 units.
Marlin Spring is coming to the Stockyards with an 11-storey mid-rise building at the corner of St. Clair and Symes. This project will feature approximately 250 units offering a mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom designs, within close proximity to transit, shopping, entertainment and parks. The site is located with great access to the TTC streetcar loop and proposed GO Smart Track Station located just east of the site. Big box retail surrounds the site with Stockyards Shopping Centre, Home Depot, Starbucks and Metro, all just a few minutes away. Expansive parks such as Runnymede Park and Maple Clair Park are also within walking distance.